COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION [DRAFTING NOTE: Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form. Personal information we collect directly from you may include your name, email address, zip code, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation. Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS: If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://www.fletcher-windows.com/terms.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS: If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Contact Fletcher Construction via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 540-300-1567
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example, to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
Contact us using the contact information provided.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION: When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by calling 540-300-1567 or emailing us at email@example.com.
CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org